From a Mobile Device
Connecting to the CC network from a mobile device is fairly simple.
- To connect to Tigernet2, select Tigernet2 in the list of wireless networks on your device.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your CC username (the same one you use for email and logging on to campus computers) and password to proceed.
- Example username: j_smith
- Next, open a web browser.
- You should automatically go to a network registration page, but if you don't see anything automatically pop up, try navigating to any website, and you will automatically be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill out the registration form and click Register to complete the process.
- Wait a minute or two (it will disconnect and reconnect), and you should be able to browse the web normally.