- American Psychological Association
- AP Stylebook
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Modern Language Association Handbook (MLA)
- Even more Manuals on the Tutt Library Website!
- Juan Arias' quick guides to: APA Formatting and Style, Citations and Reference and Tables and Figures
- Colorado College Honor Code
- Understanding Plagiarism by Colorado State University
- Sources and Citation at Dartmouth College
- Examples of Plagiarism by Princeton University
- Tips, tips and more tips
- Grammar Girl
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Twelve Common Errors by the University of Wisconsin
- The Laboratory Report
- General Guidelines for Writing Scientific Papers
- Form and Flow of a Scientific Report
The Learning Commons
Phone: (719) 389-6742
Fax: (719) 389-6180
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Summer Tutoring Hours
Monday through Thursday:
2.00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(closed during block breaks)
If you need tutoring outside those times please contact us.Email us!