Become a Tutor
- All accomplished math/science students are encouraged to inquire about QRC employment. The QRC maintains a staff of 20 tutors during the academic year.
- Students who seek QRC employment need to complete and submit the QRC Employment Application Form
- QRC tutors are hired according to their major(s) and the need for expertise in their major disciplines. Although tutors are hired in small numbers throughout the academic year, most of the fall tutors are hired during block 5.
- Once hired as a QRC tutor, tutors must attend a mandatory “Tutor Training” session between blocks 5 and 6, as well as sessions throughout the academic year.
- Students must have I-9 & W-4 forms on record with Human Resources in order to be employed on campus. If you have held previous jobs on campus, your paperwork should be in place.
- Students do not need to be Work Study eligible to be employed in the QRC, since expertise is required for this position. QRC tutors are among the highest paid student employees on campus.
- For more information contact the Colket Center Director by phone (389-6726), email (email@example.com), or visit to Room #166 in the Learning Commons at Tutt Library.
Director of the Colket Center for Academic Excellence
Learning Commons at Tutt Library
The Colorado College
14 E. Cache La Poudre
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294