Internship Funding Awards 2014
Summer 2014 Application
Priority Deadline for submission is March 12th, 2014 at 11:59pm. After this deadline, funds will continue to be awarded on a rolling basis until depleted or until the final deadline is reached on May 14, 2014 at 11:59pm.
1. Submit the required documents
- Application- includes written statement (no more than 600 words) Helpsheet for application
- Estimated Itemized Budget -include funds obtained elsewhere being applied to the experience such as personal contributions or in-kind contributions (commuter passes, housing, food, etc.)
EXAMPLE 1 EXAMPLE 2
- Confirmation Letter of Support
(can be turned in separately after deadline)
REQUIRED Criteria Needed for Letter
2. Upload all documents in SUCCESS.How to upload documents in Success
3. Apply to job in SUCCESS. Refer to Job ID: 8775 How to apply through Success
*If you receive and accept an award from the college, you agree to particpate in the following:
Prior to Your Internship
- View the online orientation and complete the quiz.
- Participate in the "Internship Kick Off Session" to be held in Gaylord Hall on Tuesday, May 8th from 4-5pm. During this session, we will provide a brief presenentation on how to maximize your internship experience. The majority of the time, we will create an opportunity for students who are interning in similar locations or industries to connect with each other.
During Your Internship
- Maintain a reflection journal
- Take pictures
After Your Internship
- Attend a Reflection session to help prepare for your poster presentation. TBA
- Write a donor thank you note and submit pictures.
- Participate in an Internship Poster Presentation Session, TBA.
- Be available to particpate in panels, programs, and interviews with advance notice.