Colorado College Alternative Transportation (CCAT) Shuttle Service
Colorado College provides a shuttle service for getting around the Colorado Springs downtown area.
Wednesday Through Saturday Evening Service
On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m., the shuttle will operate around campus, between Uintah and Dale on Nevada, Weber, and Wahsatch and downtown.
- East side of Loomis Hall
- North side of Mathias Hall
- Southwest corner of Uintah and Wahsatch (under street light)
- Southwest corner of Wahsatch and Yampa (under street light)
- Northeast corner of Weber and Dale (under street light)
- Northeast corner of Weber and Cache (under street light)
- Middle of the Northeast Nevada Parking Lot (on the San Rafael access street)
- West side of Slocum Hall in the Armstrong Parking Lot
- Bijou Street next to the Acacia Park Band Shell
- La'au's Taco Shop
NOTE: The time for the last pick-up from downtown (Acacia Park) will be at1:45 a.m. This will ensure that the shuttle can drop everyone off by 2 a.m. when the shuttle service ends.
NOTE: On Wednesday, the shuttle will make an additional stop downtown at the corner of Pikes Peak and Cascade, just outside Phantom Canyon Brewery.
Saturday Afternoon Service
On Saturday between noon and 5 p.m., the shuttle service will operate from campus to the CSHP Urgent Care facility, todowntown, to the Broadmoor Towne Center, to Walmart, to Old Colorado City, and to Uintah Gardens. The only pick-up and drop-off location on campus for this service will be on the east side of Loomis Hall. For the areas off campus, the shuttle will pick you up at the same location where they drop you off.
Shuttle Phone Number
The phone numbers for the shuttle service are x7000 or 719-200-8420. Using the shuttle number, you can ask their location and approximate time of arrival at the assigned pick-up point.