to the Class of 2013
Calling all Alumni! (and parents, and friends)
To deliver your own message to the graduating class just send us a link to your video, photo, or a written message at email@example.com. For alumni, don't forget to include your class year!
~ Arielle Mari '12
~ Kirstie Beard '12
- Congratulations class of 2013 from a '76 political science grad. Your futures are bright. Your education has prepared you for the future. Do what you like.
~ Richard B. Macdonald '76
- Congratulations to all CC 2013 grads from an MAT-97 grad. CC is an amazing place, as are their students, staff and faculty. Again, enjoy your day in the sun next week.
~ Sam Lopez MAT '97
~ Dee Bradley Baker '86
~ Hannah Concannon '11
- Congrats 2013 graduates – as you depart, remember what you learned here about the value of focus and the value of block breaks; both will serve you well throughout your lives.
~ Chad Schonewill, ‘03
- Thinking about how terrified and miserable I was 2 years ago. CC 2013 grads: yes CC is amazing and wonderful in so many ways, but now you can go and seek out all the adventures and opportunities that weren't available to you in college. Don't let your sadness about leaving such a great community prevent you from creating an even better one for yourself in the adult/professional world. Acknowledge your fear and go chase your dreams anyway. Once you are brave enough to leave your comfort zone and jump out of the nest, you can FLY!
~ Cynthia Whitman '11, drama major
~ Diane B. Benninghoff '68
- Congrats to the class of 2013 from a 1980 history and philosophy grad. You are now truly educated people. You now know how to think, everything else is just on the job training.
~ Brian Feeney '80
- Congratulations class of 2013, families, faculty, and all who helped make this wonderful day. Your hard work and the skills you've developed will pay off big time in grad school, jobs, and life. They did for us. Best wishes from the class of 1966.
~ Susan P. Cohen '66
- Congratulations student neighbors. For those that lived within our borders, we hope you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming some of you as permanent neighbors.
~ Old North End Neighborhood
- Congratulations to the class of 2013!
~ Patty Whitnah, parent
- Best to the class of 2013!
~ Justin Ayres '90
- I would say this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmpYnxlEh0c
~ Jessica Giles Copeland, Director of the Collaborative for Community Engagement, Colorado College
Congratulations to our graduating seniors!
Share your commencement photos and tweets with the rest of the CC community: