Always remember – If you need assistance with any aspect of your research, you can go to or contact the Reference Desk librarian for help. During the block, the desk is usually staffed by a librarian from 9AM to 10PM Monday through Thursday, 9AM to 5PM Friday, and 10AM to 10PM on weekends.
Not in the library?
- Email us or IM us (to the left).
- We can be reached by phone at x6662 when the Reference Desk is staffed.
This page is part of FYE Central, brief guides to Tutt Library and college research.
- Circulation: (719) 389-6184
- or email circulation
- Reference: (719) 389-6662
- or email reference
- Interlibrary Loan: (719) 389-6664
- or email ILL