Disability Access at Tutt Library
Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
- Ramps lead up to the front door and along the north side of the building. Accessible parking spaces are located in the parking lot to the north of the building.
- 2 elevators provide access to floors
- north side, located behind the circulation desk — to north basement, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors
- south side, located just past bridge doors — to south basement, 1st and 2nd floors
- Wheelchair accessible study tables and computer workstations
- Access – the reference desk librarians can help patrons locate materials; the reference librarian and circulation staff will also retrieve items when necessary
- Photocopying – librarians and circulation staff can copy materials for patrons who are unable to do so
Library web pages are designed to accommodate vision impairments.
Computers and Software
- Reference Area — 1 computer has Zoomtext
In the southeast corner of the lobby (labeled).
- Learning Commons Workstation, 1st floor South Tutt
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Instruction Lab TLC1, South Basement
1 computer with Zoomtext in the front of the room (labeled)
- Circulation: (719) 389-6184
- or email circulation
- Reference: (719) 389-6662
- or email reference
- Interlibrary Loan: (719) 389-6664
- or email ILL
Chat With a Librarian