LibGuides for This Block
- * Asian Studies Subject Guide
- * Music Subject Guide
- HY410/420 Senior Seminar
- RE 190: Indigenous Religious Traditions
- Thesis Submission Guidelines and Policies
View more results...
I heard that next year you are going to make us all pay to print!
What's up with this? Didn't you leave a lot of money to Tutt Library?
--Worried and broke
Me? Make people pay to print? I have more important stuff to worry about, like the meaning of life.
Here is what I know: deciding how the College handles printing isn't up to me, and it isn't even entirely up to the Tutt Library. After all, if the Library charged people to print, but the other computer labs didn't, you guys would just print somewhere else.
Several College committees (including the Information Technology and LIbrary Board and the Committee on Cost Containment) have discussed pay-to-print in recent months. Each time they have reached the same conclusion: the costs to implement a pay-to-print system would outweigh the revenues generated by the system.
This isn't set in stone. It's certainly possible that eventually the College will decide it makes sense to charge for printing. But right now, there is no plan to charge for printing.
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Winter Break Closure; Prospector and ILL Request Deadlines
- rats, rumps, and a nightmare
- New Database: Pivot (grants and funding opportunities)
Microhistory: Sweeping Social Histories about 1 thing
- Circulation: (719) 389-6184
- or email circulation
- Reference: (719) 389-6662
- or email reference
- Interlibrary Loan: (719) 389-6664
- or email ILL