To activate borrowing privileges, you must register at the Circulation Desk.
- All Colorado College students, faculty, staff, and dependents or spouses must present their CC Gold Card.
- Colorado College Alumni must present a photo ID. Your library card will be mailed after your Alumni status has been confirmed.
- Community Borrowers must present a photo ID and the library card of the library they are affiliated with. The library card of affiliation must be large enough (credit card size) for us to adhere the Colorado College library barcode (no keychain size ID’s will be accepted).
In addition to the proof of identification, you will also need to fill out an application at the Circulation Desk.
Confidentiality of Records:
Library circulation records and other records identifying the names of library patrons are confidential. Such records will not be made available except pursuant to legal process, order or subpoena.
- Circulation: (719) 389-6184
- or email circulation
- Reference: (719) 389-6662
- or email reference
- Interlibrary Loan: (719) 389-6664
- or email ILL