Getting Ready for CC
- The Catalog of Courses – Contains a description of the academic policies of the college, as well as descriptions of departments, courses, and programs offered.
- The Pathfinder – The student handbook that outlines academic policies including the Colorado College Honor System, college policies, the student code of conduct, an overview of residential life, and a description of the resources and departments of interest to students.
- Student Life – The student life webpage introduces student life staff and departments.
- Registrar’s Office – The registrar’s office is the central location for information about your transfer credits, course offerings, registration processes, and requirements for graduation.
- Registrar’s Office Forms
- Course Schedule
- Residential Life – Residence halls at CC are an integral part of life on this residential campus. More than just a place to sleep, halls serve as spaces for extra-curricular activities, events, and socialization.
Boettcher Health Center
- Boettcher Health Center – Boettcher Health Center provides students with urgent medical evaluation and treatment for acute illness, injury, and mental health concerns. In addition to urgent care, the health center offers a variety of wellness services.
- Student Health Forms
- Disability Services at CC – Colorado College is committed to being an exciting place of learning and discovery for all of its students and strives to provide equal educational opportunities to students with disabilities.
- Request for Services
- Become a “fan” of Colorado College at the official CC Facebook page.